Wednesday 10 April 2013

POSTCARD FROM SYDNEY


I was in Sydney for work today and the trip was quite eventful, full of non-stop appointments, meetings and, well, work, work and more work! Having just got home, I’ve checked my emails and I think I’ll have an early night. Travelling for work certainly is hard work and the travel part of it quickly loses its mystique! At least the trip went well and my two travel companions supported me well. Overall success of a work trip makes the travel worthwhile and the discomforts one experiences bearable.

This post is part of the Water World Wednesday meme,
and also part of the Outdoor Wednesday meme.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous gold arch against the purple water!
    betsy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.