Wednesday 4 September 2013

WETLANDS

These are the Darebin Parklands near where I live, in suburban Melbourne, Australia. There are several ponds, lakes and artificial wetlands adjacent to the Darebin Creek, which runs through the park. There is always wildlife around, sometimes hard to find, unless one excludes the ducks - they are always there and always willing to pose...

This post is part of the Waterworld Wednesday meme,
and also part of the Outdoor Wednesday meme,
and also part of the Wild Bird Wednesday meme.


6 comments:

  1. Nice captures!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wetland habitat for the ducks. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they are posing just for you. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ducks! During winter they're often the only birds I'll find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!

    Thank you for joining Water World Wednesday
    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.