Saturday 4 February 2017

SATURDAY SILHOUETTES #85 - THE LAST

Greetings to all friends who posted or visited the Saturday Silhouettes meme during the past 84 weeks of its existence.

All things come to an end, and it is time that this meme was retired as the interest in it has waned to the point that it is becoming a monologue for me.

As the moon sets in my neighbourhood with the silhouette of plane tree leaves against the sky, I leave you with a quote:

"Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it." - Ralph Marston

So thank you, visitors and friends, for the beautiful images we have shared!
This post is also part of the Skywatch Friday meme.

4 comments:

  1. Sad news, but I understand it... I hope you enjoyed it a lot by those years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear that, but I´m not surprised as the same happened with my own memes :( Did your green meme go the say way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very wonderful happening this chance to be part of Friday Greens and Saturday Silhouettes, for a short period of time! Thank you and I hope that you'll have new memes to share with us! For sure I will continue to admire your pictures with so lovely and interesting various aspects from life, nature! Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting. I did not come up with a silhouette very often, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.