Monday 16 October 2017

EAT MORE VEGETABLES!

Eating vegetables provides health benefits – people who eat more vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet are likely to have a reduced risk of some chronic diseases. Vegetables provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance of your body. They are rich in fibre, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Eating lots of vegetables can increase your lifespan and reduce the effects of ageing in your body. Besides, they taste great!

This post is part of the Mosaic Monday meme,
and also part of the Macro Monday meme,
and also part of the Through my Lens meme,
and also part of the Seasons meme.

5 comments:

  1. Good advice ~ the trend now ~ neat macro shot ~ colorful! ^_^

    A ShutterBug Explores ~ aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, I like veggies above meat or grains:) I could be a vegetarian if I would have too, but I would miss chicken and lamb. Thanks for displaying this healthy bunch of veggies for All Seasons:) Have a healthy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love eating fresh vegetables.
    Great picture.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah ... i love vegetables and fruits .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty picture ... it should convince everyone to eat better! .I’ve also heard the idea expressed as ‘Eat the Rainbow’....your picture would be a perfect poster for that idea since a variety of fresh veg and fruits is the only way to do that! We don’t need the reminder because we love to eat that way.... I even have veggies in my post as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.