Monday 19 February 2018

OBJETS TROUVÉS

objet trouvé | ˈtruːveɪ | noun (plural objets trouvés pronounced same) an object found by an artist and displayed with no, or minimal, alteration as a work of art.
ORIGIN French, literally ‘found object’.

On a walk a couple of days ago I took some photos of various objects discarded on the sidewalk, the street, on roadside verges. Here is a mosaic of some of them.

This post is part of the Mosaic Monday meme,
and also part of the Macro Monday meme,
and also part of the Through my Lens meme,
and also part of the Seasons meme.

7 comments:

  1. It's amazing what you find if you look down, I picked up a tremendous amount of plastic bits and pieces at the beach again yesterday.
    Happy Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know what you might find on a walk. Fun mosaic. Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed at the things I see discarded along the walks we take each day. I'm know for picking up the nails and other objects that might otherwise end up in someone's tire, causing a flat.
    Happy Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lost or just discarded? We'll never know the answer. You have found some interesting items especially that Chinese red tin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keys - I have a few of those not knowing where they fit! I've discovered that giving found objects make kids happy and keep them as treasures (often not their parents, haha). Thank you for sharing this fun post with All Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting things seen along your walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure every one of them has a story ... which would be fun to know!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.